Are you ready for some Winning Golf?
Ready or not, here it comes, “Winning Golf” is primed to begin its 7th season, one which has the potential to become the most exciting season ever. And that’s no small task coming off of last season where we gave away some amazing prizes including a 7-day golf trip as well as a $50,000 Infiniti QX50. And for the first time one of our “women contestants” Patti Angelos, displayed her “short game” skills under pressure and was crowned the 2016 Winning Golf “Grand Champion”. So get ready, here are some new & exciting highlights for the upcoming 2017 season:
- SAP America returns for its 7th season as Winning Golf’s Title Sponsor.
- Buick/GMC joins Winning Golf as our “Champions Putt” sponsor
- Prize Putt Challenge- now putting for an amazing 3 day, 2-night golf package to Ocean City, MD.
- “FootJoy Shoe” Challenge round- FootJoy-“The Mark of a Player”
- Winning Golf has 18 first-class sponsors including 5 new partners
- Winning Golf landed an amazing “grand prize”- TBA
Winning Golf TV welcomes groups of 4-16 players and provides each contestant with a day full of fun, camaraderie, awesome prizes, delicious food, a round of golf at a “first class” facility and of course, your exciting highlights on Comcast Sportsnet and TCN. Winning Golf TV is the perfect venue for entertaining valuable customers, rewarding key employees or simply enjoying a special day with your “golfing buddies”. If you would like to be part of the excitement this season and create a “lifetime memory” together, feel free to contact me and I promise we’ll make it happen!
R. Douglas Hendricks- 610-513-0029 Doug@rdhgolf.com
PGA Golf Professional
Host & Executive Producer- Winning Golf TV- www.winninggolftv.com