Skills Challenge Winner
Champion: Leo Pedrotty
Torresdale Frankford Country Club
Torresdale Frankford Country Club is the result of a merger in 1922 between Torresdale Golf Club and Frankford Golf Club. Donald Ross designed the present course except for changes necessitated when Grant Avenue was widened in 1963. At the same time, the Clubhouse was expanded and the present men’s locker room was built. The list of Club Champions of Torresdale Frankford, which appears in our Campbell Room, begins in 1922. Over the years, the Clubhouse has grown larger and more attractive. Later, a swimming pool was built along with Tennis Courts.
Phone – 215- 637-7500